This search will show you what hosts used how much of your license. This is helpful in finding what system is eating away at your license. I have used this before when we went over our daily license limit to find the system generating the extra data.
index=_internal source=*license_usage.log type=Usage | stats sum(b) as bytes by h | eval MBytes=bytes/1024/1024 | eval GBytes=bytes/1024/1024/1024 | addcoltotals | fillnull value="Total" h | table h,bytes,MBytes,GBytes | sort -GBytes
Our provider, urpad.net, has suffered a massive outage. We have stood up new site on our new provider, bluevm.com, and are working to restore the data. We hope to get all our old posts and themes back.